- To support the needy school and to enable children to get education facilities.
- Align community services projects with District Initiatives with focus on Pediatric Heart Surgeries, Health & Nutrition camps, Anemic awareness in colleges and Blood Donation & Sthree Soukhya camp.
- Support local schools and orphanages with their educational needs.
- Identify two more people for this year’s Vocational Excellence Award and recognize them.
- We had talks with Govt. Industrial Training center to support the drop out student to continue their training and get into the profession of their choice. We are looking to continue with these efforts initiated last year of supporting students.
- At least two visits by our members to reputed Industries to understand the manufacturing process of the products which are used in daily life.
- To provide career counseling at high school level for 10th standard students.
- Provide micro finance assistance to street vendors
- To re-install one of our active Rotaract Club
- To re-install three of our very active Interact Clubs
- To identify and install more Interact Clubs
- Jain College Rajarajeshwari Nagar Interact Club
- To conduct one or more RYLAs for our Interactors and their school mates
- Conduct Sports Tournaments for Youth in Under-17 and Under-19 categories
- To conduct Essay Competition among Interact Clubs
- To hold cultural and sports competitions for children in schools of Rajarajeshwari Nagar
- To induct quality members with the focus on increasing the classification coverage.
- To increase number of speaker meetings and encourage Rotarian of our club to be speakers.
- Involve newly inducted Rotarian in projects and service activities to strengthen future leadership.
- Many of our senior Rotarians are active PHFs. We are in the process of identifying few more contributions towards PHF this year
|Current PHF Level
|H.R. Srinath Babu
|Ramamurthy, Dwarakanath Kollegal